Nozizwe Consulting offers research, training and
program evaluation services for health and social programmes throughout
Southern Africa and developing nations all over the world.
are grounded in scientifically rigorous, innovative social science
principles, yet are sensitive to local social and cultural contexts.
We assist public and private sector agencies in monitoring and evaluating
societal impact of programmatic activities in their respective jurisdictions.
more about Nozizwe Consulting (Sole Proprietor) and Nozizwe Consulting
(Section 21 NPO) [here]
- Rigorous, socially relevant social science research
in community settings for health and social programmes.
- Training on programme monitoring and evaluation
- Technical support on monitoring and evaluation
and social science research (project conceptualization, methods
and data collection, analysis and interpretation
more about our services [here]
Our clients include:
- UNICEF Operation Lifeline Southern Sudan (OLS) - Nairobi, Kenya
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) - South Africa and USA
- Cabbage Tree Communications - South Africa
- International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) - Washington,
- Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) - South Africa
- University of KwaZulu/Natal Medical School
- Speak Out - South Africa
- National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) - South Africa
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
more about our clients [here]
We endeavor to distribute our research findings through journal publications,
public interest articles and public discussions.
some of our publications [here]